I have a weakness for lightbulb jokes. I hope you’ll forgive me, but I went in search of mental health related lightbulb jokes and found the following. See if you can guess the punchlines, then write them in the comments. I’ll reveal the official answers next week, but can’t wait to see what you come up with. Here goes:
- How many social workers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- How many therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- How many New Age therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- How many psychoanalysts does it take to change a lightbulb?
- How many Freudians does it take to change a lightbulb?
Don’t forget! Leave your punchlines in the comments.
* Thanks to Ros Johnson for gathering all of these jokes in one place. Visit her at www.mindingtherapy.com
Only one but the light bulb has to really want to change. 😉
But for which professional!? Try for some of the others, too. The Freudian one is funny.
Not that yours isn’t funny. 🙂
I thought it fit for all of them!
Now, would a Freudian leave it at that???? And a social worker would blame SOMETHING other than the lightbulb (hint, hint). There is a different answer for each of them! How about a Crazy Good Parent mug if you come up with something for each of them?
My favorite answer to #2 is: One, as long as the lightbulb is willing to change.
For #6, I think it should go something like: It depends on how much cocaine they did the night before.
Number six involves a ladder and a portion of anatomy. Number two is, indeed, the bulb has to be willing to change.